**Something I penned to capture my lethargic mood**



I am Lost in the speed of Life

Cant find myself

Vaguely aware of some goals

That will come and go

on it's own

Accomplishing things

Yet Sleeping through it all

Not Awake inside

or Outside

Fulfillment, meaning

Love

All lost, in the foggy chaos

of a sleepy soul

until, that inner fighter

lights up a candle

and I jerk up awake

Eyes watery

Awake now

But tired

Trying to add wood

to the small flame

waiting for it to turn

into the fire

that will fuel

the warrior

the meaningful chaos.
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Assalamu'alikum reader!

Congratulations for making it to the end! Anything ranging from constructive criticism to a single line of encouragement is appreciated.

If you are a non-Muslim reader and have any questions about Islam, feel free to post them as well!

Also, Let me know what topic you'd like me to write about next!

That's all folks. <3 (This heart looks like a carrot, doesn't it? Haha.......Doesn't it? :/ )