It's Raining in MES

Could there be, anything more peaceful

Than the mercy of Allah

Pouring down 

In the valleys where my childhood

Was shaped, was formed

It's Raining in MES

As teachers I adored

Turns into adoring students

The bliss of life, quietly makes its way

Into my daily routine

And I thank Allah

Not just for the rain

But for the chance to be nourishment 

For those little flowers

Waiting to bloom

In all its glory

It's Raining in MES

As the poet in me awakens

As peace and mercy envelopes

Its Raining in MES

Alhamdulillah 
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Assalamu'alikum reader!

Congratulations for making it to the end! Anything ranging from constructive criticism to a single line of encouragement is appreciated.

If you are a non-Muslim reader and have any questions about Islam, feel free to post them as well!

Also, Let me know what topic you'd like me to write about next!

That's all folks. <3 (This heart looks like a carrot, doesn't it? Haha.......Doesn't it? :/ )